The holidays are rapidly approaching, and the new year and new decisions will follow quickly after.
This is the time of year when many families begin to re-group and think about their schooling options for the year to come. Are their children thriving? Does one daughter need more challenging academic work? Does another son need greater freedom in his schedule so he can take on a part time job? Do they like their current school’s approach to discipline or to test-taking?
If you’re considering switching schools or starting a new schooling adventure for your family in the coming year and you’re looking at Blyth-Templeton Academy, we have the updated 2019 information you need to navigate application deadlines, tuition and payment plans, and more.
Blyth-Templeton Academy Application Deadlines and Registration Options
2019-2020 Domestic Tuition and Registration Fees
We Offer Three Admissions Timelines (with Incentives!)
- Early Admissions: (November 1, 2018 in Nashville / December 15, 2018 in D.C.). Early Admissions is the right choice for families excited and confident that BTA is the right fit for their child. With early admissions, families complete their application relatively early, receive a decision shortly thereafter, and then a 10% tuition discount ($13,995) for enrolling within one month or their acceptance to BTA.
- Regular Admissions: (January 11, 2019 in Nashville / February 15, 2019 in D.C.). Regular admissions is for families who are excited about BTA and hope to have more time to explore their school options to ensure we are the right match for their child. Within regular admissions, families complete their application, receive a decision shortly thereafter, and then a 5% tuition discount ($14,775) for enrolling within one month of their acceptance to BTA.
- Rolling Admissions: BTA recognizes that the vibrant cities we use as our campuses are growing. Because of that – and any other family needs that may arise –BTA reserves limited seats for rolling admissions. BTA is committed to being a micro-school and as such has a maximum capacity of 150 students.
If you are an international student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as fees may vary based on country of origin.
Review Our Complete Application Guide for More Information
As you might expect, our unique educational philosophy makes our application process look different than other schools.
We have made it a priority to share our application process with you as transparently as possible in order to minimize the confusion and stress that school applications can cause for parents and students. We want you to know exactly what we need from you and how we think about finding students and families who are a good fit for our schools.
Our goal is to figure out what makes you you and what motivates you to love learning, not simply make you take a standardized test or submit a coached essay.
In order to achieve this, we've created a full resource that walks you through every step of the process: Your Complete Guide to Applying to Blyth-Templeton Academy.
In this guide, you'll learn things like:
- What questions we ask during the admissions interview
- Why we don't ask you to take standardized tests or submit an essay
- How to submit all the application materials we need
- And much more!
As we move to the beginning of the new year, we are excited to meet and work with students and families who are considering a new educational adventure at Blyth-Templeton Academy.